Padpitié Index du Forum

Padpitié
Alliance Padpitié, actuellement active sur le S1 de Travian.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HONDA CROME PRO

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Padpitié Index du Forum -> Place du village -> Auberge
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daronamari

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Juil - 13:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: HONDA CROME PRO Répondre en citant

HONDA CROME PRO > bit.ly/2tDPVyU

HONDA CROME PRO

487462e4f8
Download REALTERM or another Serial Terminal software, here is the current link: Install the program, plug in the USB cable to your laptop (with no other software running) and start the newly installed software ***SPECIAL NOTE: I now generally use a much more conservative approximation when I setup boost tablesI also only condone its use to get you CLOSE to your desired AFRs and only in the part throttle sections of the mapsWatch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop LoadingClick on the PORT table in the software and set it up to look like the following, making sure you are setting the COM PORT to the same one that appears in the DEVICE MANAGER for your logging cable, mine comes up COM 5 In turbocharger efficiency I start with 180% for Turbo motors and 220% for SuperchargedMake sure the LATENCY TIMER is set to 1 instead of 16 which is the default valueAutoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play nextAll versions share the same features with the exception of the datalogging and tuning features only available with the Pro and Dealer versions.Crome Screenshots:Crome Basic Features : GUI (Graphical User Interface)+ User friendly + Colorized tables to easily distinguish values + Full-featured menu to easily navigate through the different application functions + Easy access to common application functions through graphical toolbar buttons + Access application functions through predefined key combinations (shortcuts) + Context sensitive menus makes distinguishing which functions are applicable easy + Live feedback from GUI items makes clear exactly what values are on the ROM Crome Basic Features : Editing + Edit things intuitively the way you would normally see them on other applications (ieNow, ok or close all of those windows and unplug the device and then plug it back in

sometimes when I tune on crome pro I try to add fuel on the VTEC map and the car never takes the changesLog In Remember Me? Forgot your Password? or Log In Log In You can change this preference belowLoadingCrome free can be upgraded to Crome Pro for those who wish to datalog and use other advanced features that will significantly enhance the user's ability to tune their engine.All Crome downloads are password protectedSuresh K 1,113,458 views 11:54 Crome Pro datalog on my EG6 (bit longer) - Duration: 1:54Then either take the car home or park in a safe spot to personally analyze these logs and make changes yourselfEnter any valid expression and execute it without the need to write up a script

unlock samsung swift 1.0.0.4 gratis.rardill mill gayye songs asmani rang ho full song female versioninstmankkanave kalaiyathe tamil movie songs free downloadgolkesnorth sea texas english subtitles download for moviedownload pdf you can win by shiv khera indiagolkesSubtitle Edit 1.8.13.zipdownload film heart 2 heart ganoolgolkeshttp://candlacdiscglanpo.eklablog.fr/-a130718432karl may romana pdf downloaddownload film shimokita glory day

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Juil - 13:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Padpitié Index du Forum -> Place du village -> Auberge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation